Wednesday 22 March 2017

Show The Love This Mother's Day

Once a year we celebrate Mother's Day or Mothering Sunday to recognise the one special person in everyone's life that is always there for them no matter what. (well most mothers anyway).

It is a special day to go out of your way to treat mum, perhaps with a meal out or you could cook the Sunday lunch.  It is also an opportunity to give mum a special little gift to say how much you appreciate her.

Here are a few things I have been sent lately which would make a great Mother's Day gift:-

TKMaxx is a must for me to pop into whenever we go into the city centre.  They always have something I cannot live without!  I had a look around for some ideas for Mother this year.  Enamel is very big so I was really pleased to find this enamel coffee pot (which fits perfectly underneath my filter coffee cone) and keeps the coffee hot for longer. I also found this enamel mug filled with chocolate from Hasslachers filled with Columbian chocolate discs which you can whisk into warm milk for a creamy, chocolaty drink.  In their produce section I was thrilled to find some Peanut Butter Cup flavoured coffee!  And to finish the treat Pfeffernusse (little sugar coated ginger bread cookies that melt in your mouth) - all this to make a lovely morning coffee or chocolate to treat mum.
Aldi have a range of gifts for the home or garden for the Spring.  I was sent a lovely throw blanket which I will probably put on the spare bed as well as a garden ornament duck and a lovely candle holder for the patio. 
Aldi also have a range of special treats for Mother's Day.  A few of the specials are a frizz-taming hair dryer,
lunch tote perfect for mum to take to work or even a little girl who wants something special.  I was also sent a Cocktail Set - everything you need to create your favourite cocktails - all you need now is the alcohol and the ice!
And what better to toast Mum than Aldi's Prosecco!

Aldi's range is on a 'buy it when you see it' basis so check them out quickly before they are all gone.

If you are wanting to bake mum a cake for her special day this fab Wham Cook cake tin. It's Teflon coated so completely non-stick and I am sure any mother will love that it is heart shaped!
Rococo Chocolates whose main shop is at 5 Motcombe Street in Belgravia London has an exquisite range of gifts for Mother's Day this year. Their chocolates are perfect for any occasion however couldn't be more perfect a treat for Mum.  This box of chocolates contains a selection of delicate fillings of Rose, Violet, Geranium and Lavender.  These centers are inside a 65% dark chocolate.  Their chocolate can be bought in their shops or on-line.
So raise a glass to your mother whether she is near of far and tell her you love her.  Cheers Mum!!

I was sent a selection of products to show your for Mother's Day.  I was not paid to write a positive review. As usual all opinions and photos are my own.  No photos may be reproduced without my written permission.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely selection of gifts, great for Mother's Day or any other gifting time. GG

    ReplyDelete