Thursday 10 December 2015

It's Taco Tuesday with Old El Paso

We are all familiar with Old El Paso and their range of fajitas, burritos and enchiladas as well as their crispy tacos.

Well now enter the 'Stand-n-Stuff' tortillas.
You can prepare a filling of mince beef, sliced chicken or vegetables and spice it up with the seasoning pack included in the pack or simply buy the stand-n-stuff tortillas and get creative with your fillings.
At a recent event I attended we got familiar with the new shape and got our fillings ready. 
The new stand up shape makes filling easier and certainly eating a lot less messy!
As well as the new stand-n-stuff 'Old El Paso' still have their range of salsas, guacamole, sour cream and sachets of spice mixes.
When I took some to my daughter's the little people didn't want the taco mince deciding instead to have a tin of baked beans warmed up and then proceeded to stuff with their favourites and they then ate it all!

For a really speedy midweek meal or 'taco Tuesday' make your filling, get your lettuce shredded, tomatoes chopped and cheese grated and just let everyone help them selves! Perfect!
I was a guest of Old El Paso at this event which was held at my old favourite cooking school Food at 52.  I was not required to write a positive review and I was not paid to write.

4 comments:

  1. I bet the Old El Paso products were not a patch on the goodies you experienced during your trip to Mexico! I love the dish in your last photo. Did that come from Mexico?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old El Paso is tex-mex really and not a patch on the food in Mexico City. Love that dish but unfortunately it's not mine!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to try these out - think they would go well with a nice cold beer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold beer or glass of white wine would make a nice Saturday afternoon supper with some of these tacos

    ReplyDelete