Sunday 17 November 2013

Summer Fashion 2014 with Joules

Although I am a foodie at heart I do sometimes turn my mind to fashion and was quite happy when I was invited (and dragged my friend Val along) to attend the Spring Summer 2014 fashion launch of Joules, the High Street well known name.  Their new collection will hit the shops in February 2014 but I got a sneak preview.

You can view the collection here.


The colours included some lovely muted greens and coral pinks as well as navy patterns and stripes.




The foodie in me loved the little pie and mash they were serving.  I had a little chicken pie and Val took a mini steak and ale. Both served with mash and gravy! Very tasty.


 
There is a range of homewares and great fun essentials for the garden in their catalogue too.


I fell in love with these little piggies who were playing in a little pen in the middle of the floor.  Not sure what they had to do with fashion but they loved lounging on the duvet!  I wanted to take one home for a playmate for my dog!


If you want to check out the great duvet sets these little cuties were playing as well as the home and garden range on click here.


Fran from the last series of The Great British Bake Off tempted us with her sweet little morsels!


Val found the perfect pair of sheep which she wanted to take home, I had to let her down with the news they would not help keep the grass down on her allotment!


I will be first in line when these new fashions make it to my local Joules shop in St Albans.

Thank you Joules for a special treat and the great goodie bag.  I was not required to write a review and all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. loved the post..you look so beautiful..you should try Designer Kurtis sometimes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the collection of tops and shirts in the fashion boutique ....great post !!!

    ReplyDelete