Tuesday 24 September 2013

Judge Cookware - A Stockpot for my Kitchen


I have lots of pots and pan so when I was asked to choose an item from Judge's range of cookware I immediately knew which one I needed.

One always needs a good stock pot. There is only myself and Mr R residing in our house but more often than not we seem to need a large cooking pot. I have quite a collection of cookware but didn't have a stock pot so I was very pleased to accept one from Judge.

Perfect for making a chicken stock from a carcass or two or making pasta which we  make a lot! I use this stock pot at least three times a week when cooking something lovely for Mr R!  I often cook at my father-in-law's on weekends and find it awkward using his collection so looking at one to keep at his house too!


I was glad to receive this stock pot in red because it goes so well with the other red pots and pan I have acquired lately.  This all goes with my black and cream kitchen tiles.


The outside of the stock pot and lid are red enamel and look very stylish on the hob and are suitable for all hobs and the inside is Teflon non stick coated.  It comes in black, vanilla, red, green and white.Before writing about this item I wanted to use it a lot and now cannot imagine my kitchen without this great stock pot!

Some technial details:-
  • Available in Black, Vanilla, Red, White & Green
  • Easy clean enameled coating
  • Easy grip, comfortable phenolic LHT handles
  • All round stainless steel pouring lip
  • Teflon Classic Non-Stick cooking surfaces
  • Induction ready, suitable for ALL hob types
  • Dishwasher and oven safe upto 180Âșc
  • 5 Year Guarantee
 


If you want any further details click here for email address.
I was sent this stock pot and was not paid to try it at home and write a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment