Thursday 16 January 2014

French finesse from C’est Ca! for your kitchen

French finesse is here! C’est Ca!s vintage bird cage design of kitchen textiles adds a little bit of French to your kitchen.

I was sent two pieces from the collection to review, a gauntlet style pot holder (great for reaching into the oven and not burning your arm as I usually do)

and a really cute panel apron.

 

I do always like to wear an apron in the kitchen when I cook as I tend to sling things around.  This really cute design, black on a fine cream cotton has a panel skirt making me feel very chic indeed whilst preparing some culinary delight for Mr R.



 
There are some other co-ordinating pieces in the range all giving a bit of glamour to your kitchen. My colour scheme is cream, black and red making this range fit in very nicely.
 
C'est Ca! are made and designed in the UK, in Norfolk and are available from quality independent stores or from their website.

The RRP Prices are:
Gauntlet oven Gloves £14.75 (really thick and padded and offering loads of protection)
Double Oven Glove £16.75
Bow apron £18.95
Standard Apron £19.95
Panel Apron £21.00 (pretty and delicate and making me feel very chic in my kitchen)
Tea Towel £5.25
Tea Cosy (Both designs) £10.50


I was sent the panel apron and the gauntlet oven glove to try and received no payment to do so.  All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment