Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Well that is the end of another year and now we are at the exciting place of the first day of a new year.  Another chance to get it right, to wipe the slate of 2011 clean and really make a difference in 2012.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has read my blog and those who have commented on it too.  Hopefully 2012 will bring in more readers and lots more topics to discuss.  I had been very busy in the lead up to Christmas which meant the blogging slowed down a bit but there are lots of topics in the pipeline so please keep on reading and enjoying.

I got a new camera for Christmas from my husband so that the photos on the blog should be a much better quality (It even has a category for food photographing!).

Once again Happy New Year and please keep reading and pass on the link to your friends too.

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment