Monday 24 October 2011

Let's Make Christmas - Food Blogger Gift Swap

I have been invited to take part in a food bloggers competition to make the ultimate Christmas gifts.  The invitation has come from Vanessa Kimball, a talented and very busy food blogger and mum.  I am honoured to have been invited by Vanessa.  The afternoon will take place at Fortnum & Mason in Picadilly and we will have afternoon tea and a good deal of food talk.


At this moment in time I am planning on entering one of my chutneys and chocolate olive truffles (Leaarned how to make these last week at a cooking class with Food@52.  I will be posting the recipes for the items I am entering in a couple of weeks once I have made my final decision on what to enter.

There will be some fantastic entries in the competition so I only hope I can come close.  Watch this space for more details.


1 comment: